Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

VA Heartland Network - VISN 15



What's needed:

To receive health care, most veterans must be enrolled.

Having the following information will help in the enrollment process:

  • Copy of your DD-214 or Military Discharge Certificate.
    (Request a copy at eVetRecs or call 1-800-827-1000)

  • Personal Health Insurance

  • Financial information

  • Information relating to your dependents and spouse such as social security numbers, birth dates and date of marriage

There are several ways to enroll:

Visit  Enrollment in VA's Health Care System website for information on enrollment, eligibility, benefits and charges.

  • You can contact your State or County Veterans Service Officer. Look in the blue pages of your telephone book under "United States Offices", then look for "Veterans Affairs".