To receive health care, most veterans must be enrolled.
Having the following information will help in the enrollment process:
- Copy of your DD-214 or Military Discharge Certificate.
(Request a copy at eVetRecs or call 1-800-827-1000)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Financial information
- Information relating to your dependents and spouse such as social security numbers, birth dates and date of marriage
There are several ways to enroll:
Visit Enrollment in VA's Health Care System website for information on enrollment, eligibility, benefits and charges.
- You can enroll in person at any VA Medical Center or Outpatient Clinic.
- You can fill out the VA Form 10-10EZ online or print a copy of the form which can then be mailed or faxed to the Medical Center or Clinic of your choice.
- For mailing addresses and contact information click the medical center link below.
Medical Center Columbia, Missouri Kansas City, Missouri St. Louis, Missouri Poplar Bluff, Missouri Leavenworth, Kansas Topeka, Kansas Wichita, Kansas Marion, Illinois
- You can also obtain assistance by calling the VA Enrollment Service Center, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm (Central Time) at 1-877-222-VETS.
- You can contact your State or County Veterans Service Officer. Look in the blue pages of your telephone book under "United States Offices", then look for "Veterans Affairs".