To receive health care, most veterans must be enrolled.
Having the following information will help in the enrollment process:
- Copy of your DD-214 or Military Discharge Certificate.
(Request a copy at eVetRecs or call 1-800-827-1000)
- Personal Health Insurance
- Financial information
- Information relating to your dependents and spouse such as social security numbers, birth dates and date of marriage
There are several ways to enroll:
Visit Enrollment in VA's Health Care System website for information on enrollment, eligibility, benefits and charges.
- You can enroll in person at any VA Medical Center or Outpatient Clinic.
- You can fill out the VA Form 10-10EZ online or print a copy of the form which can then be mailed or faxed to the Medical Center or Clinic of your choice.
- For mailing addresses and contact information click the medical center link below.
- You can also obtain assistance by calling the VA Enrollment Service Center, Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm (Central Time) at 1-877-222-VETS.
- You can contact your State or County Veterans Service Officer. Look in the blue pages of your telephone book under "United States Offices", then look for "Veterans Affairs".